about Women’s Health
Everything You Need To Know
You know what makes you feel good. You also know when you don’t feel well.
Women experience unique health issues and conditions. Other health issues may affect both men and women, but affect women differently, sometimes more severely.
It’s important to have a health care provider that understands the conditions and illnesses that pose the greatest health to women.
It’s what we do. We know that women face exclusive health concerns, including breast cancer, ovarian and cervical cancer, gynecological health, menopause, and pregnancy.
Even when facing the same health problems, these problems can affect women differently. For example, women are more likely to die following a heart attack than men. Depression, anxiety, and urinary tract conditions are more common for women. Osteoarthritis affects more women than men. Sexually transmitted diseases can cause more harm to women. You have questions and we have the answers you want and need. We’re here to provide the targeted professional care that’s right for you, in a comfortable atmosphere.
We’ll face common women’s health issues together. The top 6 women’s health issues include
- Heart disease is the leading cause of death for women in the United States. Women are more likely than men to die following a heart attack.
- Breast cancer is the most aggressive cancer affecting the global female population.
- Osteoporosis weakens bones, allowing them to break easily. Osteoporosis threatens 44 million Americans, a majority of which are women.
- Depression and anxiety affect twice as many women as men. Premenstrual syndrome (PMS), premenstrual dysmorphic disorder (PMDD), perinatal depression, and perimenopause can all lead to depression or anxiety.
- Autoimmune diseases include more than 80 chronic illnesses, including lupus and multiple sclerosis. Approximately 75% of autoimmune diseases occur in women.
- Gynecological Health is more than just menstruation. Unusual symptoms, bleeding between menstruations, and frequent urination can indicate other health issues.
Don’t just cope, thrive. At Your Best we take women’s health issues seriously. We’ll work with you to find areas where you can thrive toward improvement in your condition, as well as your overall health. Our team of women’s health care providers makes it as easy and comfortable as possible to maximize your health and Be Your Best.
Women’s Health Services:
- PAP Smears
- Breast Exams
- Hormone Replacement
- Vaginal Itching
To Provide Comprehensive Quality Care